Las Vegas, Nevada locals and those from out of town have a dependable source available when they are in need of legal representation concerning Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Business Law with Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law who have over 30 years experience in the court system. With our compassionate team extending respectful courtesy and compassion, we will help you navigate through the process and explain each step. With our attention to detail, in depth understanding of the law, and our aggressive approach, Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law strives to give our clients the best possible outcome concerning their individual case.
Personal Injury Claim Consultations
Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law practice several facets of law, and offers personal injury representation for the locals of Las Vegas, Nevada and those from out of town. Personal injury is in regards to injury to your body that specifically deals with negligence, product liability, and other means. With our extensive law practice, Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law understands Personal Injury laws, statutes, and issues prevalent in that section of the law to ensure our clients have quality representation.
Personal Injury Case Examples
Personal injury cases commonly successfully resolved with Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law include:
– Bicycle Accidents: Due to the negligence and/or recklessness of an automobile driver, the cyclists are injured in accidents with motorists sharing the road.
– Birth Injuries: Caused by medical negligence or malpractice by healthcare provide; both mother and/or baby are inflicted with injuries.
– Car Accidents: Negligence, driving under the influence, or distracted drivers that cause collisions resulting in victims that are injured or death.
– Medical Malpractice: Malpractice application or negligence by healthcare provider that causes patient injury or death.
– Nursing Home Abuse: Caregivers that abuse their patients, resulting in injury or death.
– Premises Liability: Owner of an establishment that displays negligence that results in visitor becoming injured both physically and/or psychologically.
Collection & Preservation of Evidence in a Personal Injury Case
When you have been involved in a personal injury, it is important to seek medical treatment for any sustained injuries in the accident first. Following your treatment, collect all the evidence you can, including who and what caused the accident. As soon as possible, make a detailed record of everything that happened leading to the accident and everything that has happened after the accident took place. Collect all medical bills, financial records, lost wages, missed work, and so on. Take notes on those who have witnessed the accident and any notes concerning the conversation.
Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers & Attorneys
The more you have regarding your personal injury, the more successful the outcome of your personal injury claim will be. With Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law at the helm, we can investigate the matter and pull in additional documentation and evidence regarding your case and in the end, the victory will be yours. We can help you get the financial restitution you deserve for debt relief caused by accumulating medical bills, lost wages, and other financial loss due to the personal injury. Call Kajioka and Associates, Attorneys at Law today to get started on your personal injury claim consultation.